If you’re not, statistics tell us that the odds of your business succeeding are slim to none.
Do you create opportunity for those around you…
1. Sponsor and train more business partners?
2. Get more done in less time?
3. Rake in the cash faster than the government can make it?
4. Excel and accomplish more than they ever dreamed of?
Opportunity creators are typically in the top .5% of all income producers. This is a topic that is not only paramount for your success, but it can also greatly enhance the lives of those around you…Both emotionally and financially.
Creating opportunity is an extremely exciting and rewarding journey.
Let’s look at a few who have mastered this:
Bill Gates: One of the largest employers on the face of the planet.
Oprah Winfrey: Creating opportunity for people from all over the country to live better lives and providing a tremendous amount of help and aid for those who are less privileged.
John Chambers: One of the most effective CEO’s on the planet who helps companies and people like you and I use this thing we call the Internet by creating routers, switches and other widgets.
This list could go on for quite some time. These leaders create opportunities for hundreds of millions of people from all over the world.
What does this have to do with your business?
Good question, don’t you think?
At the end of the day you’re an opportunity creator (or should be) just like the leaders mentioned above.
This can be broken down to a few simple tasks to begin – here’s a good starting point:
A good opportunity creator will:
1. Help your business partners establish firm daily schedules they can commit to – when they’re excepted to work their business.
2. Help with scripting and the creation of a telephone presentation to invite prospects to.
3. Demonstrate strong and consistent leadership traits. Constantly guiding and helping others along the way.
4. Motivate their team and get others to see the glass at “half full” at all times.
5. Help and assist others at every possible moment…Whenever and wherever they can.
Are you an opportunity creator?
This is important aspect of your business that one should be putting some thought into.
Do you do something – every single day to help others around you?
Are you creating the ‘environment’ for others to be as productive and beneficial as they possibly can?
Are you bringing out the best in those around you?
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed this food for thought.
Remember – your success is determined by the amount of success that you’ve created for others.
“Helping at least one person a day will keep the fat checks coming your way…”
Dedicated to Changing Lives…
To Schedule a free 15-min. Consultation, following this link: I AM READY FOR CHANGE. Sessions can be done over the phone or in person. During the 15 min. free consultation we will discuss your objectives and Christy will share with you a few things about how she works as a holistic life path coach.