Questions About Intuitive Readings
I received many questions about what intuitive readings are, so I thought I would give a general overview.
Please note that intuitive readings vary greatly, depending on the person giving the reading.
Intuitive readings are different for everyone. Depending on the person giving the reading, the focus can be on anything from releasing blocked energy and past trauma, tapping into past lives, working through a current hardship, or helping a client to activate their highest potential and life’s work to contact a loved one who has passed over.
As the name implies, the sessions are led intuitively, and any professional reader will tell you each of their sessions is unique and highly individual, and strictly conditional.
Being an Intuitive, I can help bridge the GAP from where you are NOW, to where your life may be taking you. Sometimes, your right path isn’t always that obvious, but with my help, you can move from fear, to faith, to freedom, and true happiness.
Are you ready for your reading?
- Be prepared with questions
- Know what you want out of the reading
- It is best to ask general questions at first, tell me about my finances, health, career, job, partner/spouse, family, where I live, etc. That way, they should be able to tell you information that applies to you and let you know they are talking about you.
Then, you can move on to more specific questions during the reading and ask for advice from the ‘Spirit’, your angels and your spirit guides, and your deceased loved ones.
How to prepare:
- Book your appointment here.
- Jot down the things you want to discuss
- Be someplace private, where you can speak freely and uninterrupted.
- Be prepared to take notes
- Be open-minded, breathe, relax, and enjoy the journey
What to expect:
- First I will say a prayer of protection and your ancestors and guides to come forth.
- I will connect with your energy, we will take 3 deep breaths together.
- Then I begin to ask Spirit for the information you need to know at this time.
- I will read your aura and chakras, and discuss it with you.
- We will discuss your specific questions.
- Time permitting we will look at some cards that best suit you from my card collection.
- You may ask questions at any time.
- We give thanks and close