20 Productivity Boosting Methods For The Positive Mind
“20 Productivity Boosting Methods For The Positive Mind”
Increase your effectiveness and save hours everyday!
In this book, you will learn all about:
Get Rid Of It and Setting Daily Goals
Dreaded First and Apex Cycles Of Productiveness
No Communication Times and Micro-Mileposts
Time Framing and Wake Early
Pacing and Clear The Clutter
Bust Procrastination and 60 Second Decisions
7 Secrets Of Prosperous People
Let’s talk about the seven secrets of extremely prosperous people. I call them secrets not
because very few of us are aware of them, but because very few of us practice them. The
secrets are, in reality, skills….essential money skills that all wealthy people practice. I
believe that if you learn these skills, wealth can also flow into your life….multiple streams of
increasing prosperity. That’d be nice, wouldn’t it? Money to buy whatever you want….
houses, cars, travel, freedom. Surplus to share with the people you care most about.
Security. Peace of mind. That’s what these skills will bring you.
Abundance And The Art Of Giving
“Abundance And The Art Of Giving ”
The More You Give, The More You Will Receive! !
In this book, you will learn all about:
Karma and abundance-what is it?
The art of giving …
What you give yourself when you give to others.
Tips for if you have nothing to give.
How to pay it forward!
About what is abundance.
The art of abundance is discovering the provision in what is right before you, seeing the hand of God already affording you what you need, minute by minute. Then sharing the abundant blessings God has presented with others. And finishing the circle of giving by praising the One who gave the gifts for us to savor.
Abundance And The Art Of Giving
The More You Give, The More You Will Receive!
Accomplishing Your True Calling
Align Yourself To Your Passions And Take On The World With Your Power!
If you take a minute to design your day, write up your to-do list, or consider what action to choose next, stop and inquire, “Where is the course with a heart and soul?” This is potent as it will help you right away dispose of the choices that don’t have a heart and soul.
If you’re sitting at home, attempting to determine how to spend your night, ask yourself the heart and soul question. Observe how particular options feel hardhearted and void, while other courses bring about a tingle of fervor when you think about them.
Let your heart and soul help you discover the correct course. Take note that the word courage is in the word encouragement. Once we identify the course with a heart and soul, we feel boosted to get moving.
Table Of Contents
Chapter 1: Heart and Soul Query
Chapter 2: Preparation
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: Commit Beforehand
Chapter 5: What Bravery Does For You
Discover The Amazing Key To Your Personal Transformation That Will Change The Way You Look At Obstacles In Your Life!
What Do You Do When You Feel Like Giving Up? Learn The Art Of Self Talk That Will Heal Your Mind And Spirit When You Feel Like Giving Up!
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you condition your train of thoughts and you will begin to think more positively. It can help you change your negative thoughts or give you the push you need to achieve your goals.
Why should you use affirmations:
– Have a more positive outlook on life – It’s one of the best way to take direct control of your mind and be more positive even in the face of adversity and challenges.
– Achieve your goals – No matter what you aim to, it will always keep crumbling down if you don’t remind and push yourself. Affirmations will help you keep track of what’s important and make sure you don’t get distracted from your goals.
– Get rid of your bad habits – Thinking of quitting a bad habit? There’s nothing better than your own voice and mind to remind yourself on a daily basis, it’s like giving yourself a pep talk.
What You Will Learn In This Course:
– Video #1 : How affirmations change your life – Find out how the daily practice of affirmations will change the way you live your life
– Video #2 : Visualizing what you want – How to imagine exactly what you want out of life and see it become a reality
– Video #3 : Writing your affirmations script -How to write a motivating affirmation that will give you the extra push that you need
– Video #4 : Engaging your affirmations in a visual, auditory, physical and emotional way – How to use the affirmation by engaging all 3 of your senses for maximum effect
– Video #5 : Guidelines for writing affirmations (present tense, positive, personal and specific) – Find out the correct way to create a powerful affirmation that will vibrate through your being and motivate you to go
– Video #6 is a BONUS upon instant access
– And much, much more!
Don’t Let Anger Ruin Your Life!
Discover How to Gain Control of Your Anger … Before It Gains Control of You!
While anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion, it can sometimes get out of control and turn destructive.
If you currently have an anger problem that is causing you difficulties at work, in your personal relationships, and/or in the overall quality of your life … then this is definitely the most important letter you will read today!
You are about to discover how to gain control of this often unpredictable emotion in just six easy steps!
It’s true. If anger has been disrupting your life at work, at play or it has caused you to hurt (emotionally or physically) those around you, then I urge you to read on!
It’s Time That You Learned How to Stop Anger in Its Tracks!
Anger Management is Here for You!
Anger has a sneaky way of making itself known in the most uncommon of situations, which most often the person getting angry doesn’t have any control over.
Sometimes people don’t even know that they are angry until something happens to trigger the sudden change in mood. If this has happened to you, you may feel that there is no way to fix your underlying problem because you don’t know where it stems from.
But this is simply not true. In fact, there is a new ebook available entitled, “Anger Management: How to Stop Anger from Ruining Your Life” that can help you quickly and easily realize:
* What anger is
* Why you are experiencing the emotion in the first place
* And what you can do to control it and keep it from ruining your life!
That’s right, you no longer have to feel like you are at the mercy of this powerful emotion. You can control it. All you need to do is to read the expert tips, tricks, techniques and secrets contained in “Anger Management.”
Here is just some of what you will learn by reading this amazing ebook:
* 5 common “root causes” of anger – and how to stop letting these causes affect how you feel!
* How to learn to appreciate what you do have control over, rather than stress yourself out about the things that you don’t – follow this advice and you’ll be amazed at how much of your anger problem begins to quickly disappear!
* How to cure your anger problem in six easy steps – follow these tips and you’ll put yourself on the fast track to feeling happy and content!
* How to keep your emotions from playing tricks on your mind – many times people get angry for reasons created by their feelings … find out how to put an end to that in a hurry here!
* How to refocus the energy from your anger problem into something more beneficial such as volunteering – this way, your energy will be spent in a productive manner rather than a negative one!
* How substance abuse can affect your anger problem – plus, 11 substances that anyone with an anger problem should stay away from at all costs!
* 6 common disorders that can cause anger problems – and how to know when you should seek medical attention to determine if you have one of these disorders
* A simple breathing exercise that can quickly put an end to any feelings of being overwhelmed (which is a common cause of anger) you may have – after experiencing the effectiveness of this technique you’re only regret will be that you didn’t know about it sooner
* How anger can strip you of your quality of life – ever heard of being “scared straight” reading these examples of anger gone too far could do just that to you!
* Why when it comes to anger, laughter is the best medicine – plus, five things you can do to get yourself laughing immediately!
* 11 tricks for dealing with your anger – learn to use these and you’ll be able to make yourself feel calmer and happier in no time!
* How to teach yourself and your children to cope with anger – including three amazing techniques anyone can use to finally gain control of their feelings and emotions!
* And much, much more, including:
o How to identify someone with an anger management problem
o How to deal with feelings of anger that arise during a conversation with someone
o How anger negatively affects the body
Believe it and You will Achieve it
Table Of Contents
10 Inspirational quotes than can improve yourself 6
10 Questions you should ask yourself 10
10 Ways to empower your communication 14
10 Ways to start taking control 18
Be happy 22
Bring innovation into your life 26
Build your self esteem a starter guide to self improvement 29
Coaching an easy way to make things happen 33
Develop your intuition 37
Dream your life 41
Energy healing 45
Enjoy your life change your point of view 49
Every problem has a solution your guide to creative problem solving 53
Good use of relaxation 57
Grow spiritually a guide to spiritual development 61
Harnessing your attraction power 65
Herbal supplements is it worth the risk-yes 69
How natural medicine can help you 73
How to be genuinely happy 77
Its time to start a Healthy life 80
Make it happen be a leader 84
Meditation techniques 88
Motivation the heart of self improvement 92
Positive attitude can change the world around you 97
Self empowerment using people unlock your social potential 101
Self improvement and success 105
Start your own coaching 109
Take decision live your own life 112
The basics of goal settings 117
The power of relationships 121
Unleash your creative thinking 125
Unlock your self improvement power 128
What can time management bring to your personal growth 132
What you should know on Leadership 137
Why is it important to improve yourself 141
Your 5 minute daily program to Stress management 144
Your 7 days program to Positive thinking 148
Your 7 days program to self improvement 151
Your 7 days program to Stress management 155
Your secret to success have a vision of who you are and want to be 159
Boost Your Self Esteem
Would you say you’re a prideful person? Chances are you wouldn’t because of course we equate pride with vanity and arrogance. A prideful person must always be bragging about what they have, where they’ve been, and why they’re so much better than you.
Would you say you have self-esteem or self-confidence? While pride is often equated with arrogance, self-esteem and self-confidence are typically things that we admire in others and want for ourselves. When we see a colleague gracefully making a presentation at the office or a classmate breezing through a speech, we wonder how they can do that so easily and wish we had their confidence. And when we get nervous over the smallest class participation or question asked by the boss, we realize how a lack of confidence and esteem can cost us dearly.
But what really is meant by self-confidence? What is self-esteem? Why are these things good but we think of pride as being bad?
Why are these things important in one’s everyday life? How can a lack of self-esteem hurt you and how can enough of it be a real asset to you? And of course the biggest question of all, how can you build it in your life?
Boosting Self Esteem Guide
A Positive Outlook for a Positive Life
Our outlook and attitude on life in general plays a huge part in how happy we are in life and how successful we become. Someone who thinks positively about everything will be more relaxed, calm and smile more than someone who is always looking on the bad side, who lets stress get to them and who constantly wear a frown.
Not only does how you think and feel affect you, it also affects those around you, in short our mood affects our day. Developing and keeping a positive outlook is essential if you wish to lead a positive and fulfilling life.
There are many ways in which you can develop a more positive outlook and begin to change how you think and feel about many situations that you encounter in day-to-day living. Changing your attitude and not slipping back into negative thinking will take time but eventually the new outlook will become second nature.
The five main key points to remember when changing your outlook are:
* Turn your way of thinking into positive thinking and practice on a daily basis thinking positively. You should set your mind on completing one task at a time and think only of a positive outcome and how good you will feel when you have completed the task. Never give in to doubt and let yourself believe that you have taken too much on and just keep going.
* Don’t let your conversations turn negative, when in a conversation it is easy to let others discourage you, particularly if they have a negative outlook on life. Don’t be tempted to fall back into your old ways, turn negative talk into positive and look for the good in everything and any situation.
* Look for the positive in those around you and point it out, this way you can encourage a positive attitude all around you.
* Whatever you are doing in your day-to-day life always look for the good in it, although it might be a boring task which you usually hate doing and one which leaves you feeling negatively, try to find something about it that turns it into a more positive situation.
* Never let yourself become distracted or hoodwinked into going back to negativity, it takes time to change the way you feel and think and if you have been down on yourself and the world for a long time then your new outlook will take a while to register and stay around.
You will find over time that many areas of your life can be changed just by changing your outlook from a negative one to a more positive. You will find that your self-esteem improves, you become more popular, you feel happier and are more confident than before, you are able to tackle the tasks you once hated without them causing you stress and anxiety and your relationships improve. These are just a few of the areas where you can self-improve and gain a more positive outlook and thus lead a more positive life.
Choose To Be Happy
“Have you always wondered how to apply positive self-talk and to employ the process of suggestibility to overcome fears? Here are some invaluable information on how to be a true leader!”
Choose To Be Happy – The Path to Success is Paved with Positive Thinking!
Everything you need to know about the positive self talk is included in this special report:
* Inner Strengths and Positive Self Talk
* Using Affirmatives
* Using Positive Self Talk for Weight Loss
* Quit Smoking using Positive Self Talk
* Hypnosis and Positive Self Talk
* How to use Positive Self Talk to Stay Healthier
* How to Apply Positive Self Talk to your Everyday Life
* How to Overcome Fear
* Using Positive Self Talk for Stress Relief
* Positive Self Talk and Drug Addictions
I leave absolutely nothing out! Everything that I learned about positive self talk I share with you.
This is the most comprehensive report on positive self talk you will ever read!.
Even if you believe you are currently healthy, there is something important to learn in this report on how to achieve positive self talk.
I show you the tools, tips and strategies you need to balance health and happiness while aging.
Dealing With Stress Naturally
Are Anxiety, Tension and Stress Preventing You From Living Your Life? Are you tired of just “getting through” each day, hour by hour and minute by minute just to get it over with because you are so anxious, tense and stressed out?
Special Breed – Includes Squeeze, 2 Sets Of eBook Graphics & An Affiliate Link Page With Affiliate Link, Text Links, Email Copy, Signature Ads, Banners, Articles, Blog Reviews & Sponsored Ads
AND 40 Articles.
Drug Free Life
Do you want to be free of addiction? Let’s face it…. Being addicted to drugs is a complicated condition that’s been specified as a disorder that evidences in the obsessional thinking about and utilization of drugs. It’s a matter that might continue to get worse and become disastrous and deadly if left untreated. As the body becomes used to the effects of the drugs, it calls for more and more to accomplish the same impact, therefore beginning a ceaseless pursuit to accomplish this fake happiness – with dreaded aftermaths.
Do you know why most people have a tendency to not achieve the success they desire when it comes to dealing with smoking? It’s because they don’t know that for addicts to carry on such a destructive, self harming and detrimental way of life there needs to be a really potent level of denial existing to keep them from totally discovering the reality and truth of the illness.
Consequently, self-denial lives as a survival mechanism to protect the disease.
People who struggle in breaking this addiction will find these things in common:
- They are unaware of all the background information
- They are uncertain if treatment works.
- They are struggling with facts about rehab
- They don not fully understand how hypnosis may help them
- Many more problems untold
With the strategies that I’m about to let you in on, you will have no problems when it comes to learning how to break this addiction.
Introducing : “Drug Free Life” – How To Beat Drugs And Be On Your Way To Full Recovery
In this book, you will learn all about:
- Background Info On Drugs
- Psychological Treatments Statistics
- and Much MORE!