What is Holistic coaching?
Holism can be explained as being focused on the “whole” or on a “complete system” rather than with the analysis of, or dissection into parts, of a health issue, a business, or even a personal “problem”. As holistic medicine attempts to treat both the mind and the body recognizing that one is effected by the other, a holistic approach to coaching integrates and balances the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual expressions of an individual to help them reach their full potential. A Holistic Life Path Coach can offer you an unbiased perspective and support you in discovering and using the full potential of your own creative power to make positive change in your life.
What is a Holistic Health Practitioner?
A Holistic Health Practitioner *HHP* is someone who is an expert in various aspects of holistic health and is able to offer clients a wide array of natural treatment options. An HHP is able to evaluate an individual’s diet and lifestyle, and uses nutrition and holistic therapies to offer positive lifestyle changes and a personalized wellness plan.
An HHP recognizes that the whole person needs to be treated and is able to assess the client’s emotional state, while helping to establish a positive balance between body, mind, and spirit. An HHP works on the premise that the body has an innate healing ability and his/her job lies in helping to establish the right environment for self-healing to take place.
What are Intuitive Readings?
Intuitive can help bridge the GAP from where you are NOW, to where your life may be taking you. Sometimes, the right path isn’t always that obvious. But, with help you can finally find yourself moving along the road that leads to your true happiness.
What is Bio-Energy Bodywork?
Definition: Bio-Energy is the life force of the body. It creates the subtle energy fields that surround the body. It is also called the human energy field, and the energy systems of the body.
Bio-Energy is the term adopted by the National Institute of Health’s department of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) as they research it and seek to standardize its use and incorporate it into mainstream health care. Reiki is on of many healing practices that affect the bioenergy field.
What is Reiki?
- Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a word meaning “universal life energy.” Rei may be translated as “universal, spirit, or boundless essence.” Ki translates as “life force energy.”
- Life force energy is know in many cultures around the world, and has many names – prana in India, chi in China, and light in Christianity.
- Reiki is a hands-on technique for restoring and balancing this natural life force energy within the body.
- Reiki is not intended to replace any medical diagnosis or treatment, but is intended as an enhancement to orthodox medical care
What are some of the benefits of Reiki?
- Reiki is not massage, religion, nor a belief system. It is healing energy in it’s truest sense.
- It reduces stress and tension.
- Integrates the body, mind and spirit.
- Starts the healing process.
- Helps maintain and enhance health.
- Releases energy blocks.
- Cleanses the body of toxins.
- Works to create a state of harmony and balance
- Reiki reinforces the client to take responsibility for their lives and to create the necessary changes in attitude to live a healthier a happier life.
- Reiki is a healing system that is a safe, natural and holistic way of treating many acute and chronic conditions.
What is Chakra Balancing?
The human body contains hundreds of locations where there is focused and concentrated energy. There are, however, seven major energy centers, commonly referred to as “chakras.”
The seven major chakras correspond to specific aspects of our consciousness and have their own individual characteristic and functions. Each has a corresponding relationship to one of the various glands of the body’s endocrine system, as well as to one of the seven colors of the rainbow spectrum.
The main purpose in working with and understanding the chakras is to create integration and wholeness within us. In this way we bring the various aspects of our consciousness, form the spiritual to the physical, into a harmonious relationship. Ultimately, we begin to recognize that the different aspects of ourselves (physical, material, sexual, spiritual, etc.) all work together, and that each aspect is as much a part of the whole as the others. We must be able to acknowledge, accept and integrate all levels of our being.
To help us in the process of our unfoldment it is most important to understand that the chakras are “doorways” for our consciousness. They are doorways through which emotional, mental, and spiritual force flow into physical expression. They are openings through which our attitudes and belief systems enter into and create our body/mind structure. The energy created from our emotions and mental attitude runs through the chakras and is distributed to our cells, tissues, and organs. Realizing this brings tremendous insight into how we ourselves affect our bodies and circumstances for better or worse.
What is NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming?
Neuro Linguistic Programming, or NLP, is an incredibly useful behavioral science that can help you change your life.
Developed in the 1970s, it combines techniques from neurology, computer science, and linguistics to help people achieve their potential. Here’s what it is and how it works.
NLP has been described as the science of excellence in humans and involves modeling the language structure and behavior of success people.
This means if you want to be a happy, successful person, you can’t go wrong by thinking, talking, and behaving the way happy, successful people do. And if you utilize NLP in your speech, you will be able to persuade and convince others with greater success, too!
Basic NLP Principles
There are many variants of NLP, so there is debate between some practitioners that others are doing it wrong. Even with these hot debates, though, the basic principles are the same, and all agree that it works to make your life more fulfilling.
The two biggest principles of NLP are that the map is not the territory, and that both life and mind are systemic processes. What do those principles mean? Let’s take a look at them and find out.
- The map is not the territory. This means that, as people, we have no way to actually understand reality. Instead, we understand our perceptions of that reality, and those perceptions may be flawed.We use our senses to create a map of what we believe is there. These maps are what determine our behavior, not reality itself. If your map is skewed, you’ll behave in ways that are skewed, too.
- Life and mind are systemic processes. This means that the things going on inside your mind and body, and between you and your environment, can’t be isolated from one another. Trying to do so won’t result in success.
Every NLP technique you encounter is based on these principles. These NLP techniques can help us understand how our brains work, how we store information, and how to change our behaviors to ones that are more desirable.
Here are some specific ways that NLP can help you:
- NLP can help you be more effective in your career. It can build your skills in teamwork, personal development, coaching, leadership, sales, and productivity. No matter what it is, if there’s a potential for growth and human interaction is present, NLP can help.
- Goal Achievement. You can use NLP to help you set and achieve goals, as long as those goals are intelligent, measurable, meaningful and achievable.
- For example, no program can guarantee you earn three million dollars in a month unless you already have logical means to draw this income.However, this method could be the one you use to successfully strengthen your skills and interactions with others. It can change the way you think and speak, and motivate you to take appropriate actions to achieve your goals.
- Mental Health. NLP can help you overcome mental and emotional disorders and phobias.
- NLP can bring you a happier and more fulfilling life.
Overcoming phobias, learning how to speak with confidence in front of large groups, and learning how to have a loving personal relationship are all issues that can be helped with NLP techniques. Investigate your options with NLP; you’ll be surprised by the difference it can make in your life!